Re: [VACList] registering an Airstream California VIN

Gary,

You're quite right - I had a peace officer do my VIN verification because I
didn't have a tow vehicle when I bought the A/S.  I had to wait about a
week until somebody could come out, but she was right on time, and just
took a few minutes to complete the form and call Oregon to make sure the
VIN matched what they had. With my paperwork complete and an appointment,
the DMV took about ten minutes (unlike the time I got my motorcycle VIN
verified there, which was a nightmare of waiting for incompetent clerks,
much like Virginia's experience).

Cheers,

Amanda
'68 Safari