Re: [VACList] New propane lines?

Copper lines are used for propane in houses to this day, there's no chemical
reaction. However, all fittings should be Flare-type, not compression. Flare
fittings are more resistant to vibration and over-tightening. If you're
going to DIY, get a flaring tool (not all that expensive) and practice a
bit. Also, check your completed work for leaks! I think I know what I'm
doing, but I've found more leaks than I like to admit in my work. :-(

                                               <<Jim>>