Re: [VACList] Original 2 prong plug

If you have a built in polarity light at the fuse/breaker box get it out of
there, I hear that they are the usual cause of hot shells. Purchase a
grounded receptacle for the trailer and a grounded power cord. Install as
previously recomended and you should be OK. I would also purchase a
polatiry/ground checker and use it to check the outlet before you plug in. I
installed a GFI outlet first in line for each of the 2 circuits my trailer
has. It works well, and lead me to discover a Camping World technitian's
faulty wiring of the nearly new furnace!

Scott
'60 Overlander