[VACList] Original 2 prong plug

I have the original 2 prong plug on our '55 Sovereign. What do I need to do
to make it safe?  Can I put an inline GFI on the cord until it can be
upgraded? What needs to be done to upgrade the cord to a grounded cord?
We have the original screw-in glass fuses throughout the trailer. I don't
want to encounter a "hot shell" like I read about in the latest Vintage
Advantage (which is a great issue, very nicely put together!) I want to make
it safe. Any suggestions or experience first hand?

Thanks in Advance!

Jason Jablonski
1955 Sovereign