[VACList] Re:

Ron

Whoa boy!

Is the floor at least up into the channel on all sides?

I'm sure the floor needs to be securely fastened to the frame for structural
rigidity. If he cut the floor well, and it is up into the channel all
around, you can add the bolts and screws necessary. But first take a good
look all around and see if there are any fasteners of any kind in the
channel (around the edges).

Some time ago one of the readers of this board sent me an excellant hand
drawn diagram of what the floor/channel fastening system looks like. I'll
send it to you directly.

Phil Renner
63 Overlander