Re: [VACList] Rivet drilling

After drilling out the millionth rivet , and filling the bit with rivet heads
, and pulling them off with pliers a few at a time , I put the drill in
reverse , and held the pliers sideways . Much faster ... .
  finally warming up enough to work on trailer here . hope to start putting
inner skin back soon now I`ve healed up , will have all new insulation and bad
wire replaced . Must be a nut job to put in this kind of time into project .
But there wont be any mouse houses , which will be the only 63 without any ,
I`m sure !
    I think I asked this before , but does anyone know about where to buy
dense fiberglass 1 1/2 thick insulation , like appliances use (or like new
airstreams use ) ? save me splitting r 19 regular stuff .
   Chris 63 flying cloud and others