Re: [VACList] Fantastic Fans

Thanks for the perspective Kevin,

This new-to-us Airstream has a Fantastic Fan (FF) in the front vent hole.
At first, I thought it was no big deal, then yesterday's temperature in the
80s and my trial and error attempts to cool off the Airstream with the
original powered ventilation fan in the rear vent hole told the story. The
FF had the edge - a big one.  And - I just noticed the rain sensor.  How
about that? I learned something else about this Airstream.

Like you, I may spring for a FF in our '67 22' when we take it to Burlington
this summer. My plan is to install it (or have it installed) in the center
vent rather than the front or rear vent hole.

Terry