[VACList] Questions and an answer

My question; What is an Argosy? There is a 1975 22' one in a nearby town that
appears to be in good condition (everything works) He wants $2500.00 for it.
Can somebody tell me what it's worth and some history on these? Next is that
some of you folks are installing aftermarket furnaces. I have been told by a
reliable source that if for example you take out a 30,000 btu unit it needs to be
replaced with the same sized unit. apparantely the ducting will not accomodate
say a larger unit. Hope this helps somebody.