Re: [VACList] Re: 1969 Globe Trotter Door Knob w/lock

Andy
Could you scan it and send it as an attachment? Or maybe just post it on
your web site so we can see it that way.
My lock on my '73 works fine but the key hole is loose. Would be nice to
know if it can be tightened up and not have to replace the whole assembly.
An exploded view of the lock would be nice and provide something to go by
instead of trial and error. Sure would hate to remove it just to find out
it can't be tightened, but if it can be done it sure would be nice.
Bobby