Re: [VACList] Floor Repairs

One thing I noticed on the floor repairs to my 63 flying cloud , is that the
corner sections , particularly on the streetside under the holding tank , are
sort of cantilevered from the main frame and the crossmember at the four ft.
seam (as there are no outriggers from there back ) So that any patch would need
to go back to one or more of the other crossmembers ( between main frame ) in
order to support the holding tank , otherwise it ( the floor and tank ) just
hangs from the skin channel bolts . Its pretty well hacked up there due to the
hole cut thru for the tank exit anyway .
    If you follow me ....
Chris