[VACList] Optima (GEL) Battery

     Hey. Got another dead battery, want hold a charge for long, and I'm getting tired of it
not lasting at least till the free replacement time is up. That's actually a good thing in
that it saves me money, but waste my time by having to baby a weak battery. I went to
a Battery Source store yesterday and was checking out the Optima Battery. This is a
GEL type battery supposed to be like indestructable and ventless. Has anyone used it
or experienced one of these? I would like some feed back before I pay $150.00 for a
battery. Makes the hassle with the $80.00 RV battery seem bearable when you
consider the price difference, but hassle free RVing is priceless.
   Thanks
   Bobby