RE: [VACList] Optima (GEL) Battery

Bobby,
I purchased one this year and am totally sold.  I used it while hunting in
Utah where it was fairly cold during the nights.  The battery ran my heater
throughout the night every night!  Even when my thermostat screwed up and
the fan was on most of the night it worked great.  I used a honda EU 2000i
generator (which I also highly recommend) for an hour in the morning and a
couple of hours in the evening while cooking and running my computer which
also charged the battery.  I've never found anything like it.  Definitely
worth the cost.  Recommend you check the net for prices though.  I've seen
them around $129 but couldn't tell you exactly where.  Just search on optima
and you can probably find a great deal.  If you have any military
connections, they are available in the base exchange for a great price.
Good luck!
Pete