Re: [VACList] Double Bed

One more thought on the mattress thing. Natural latex foam lasts,
unchanged, for years. It doesn't dry out and get brittle or loose its
flexibility or support. There are some factories out west at least (Ft
Bragg, CA is one) that will pretty much cut to fit. I've replaced all
our mattresses in the house with Englander latex ones and just love
them. I am redoing a '57 Bubble and wouldn't consider anything else for
the beds in it.  I think if you do a "Dogpile" search (a search engine
that searches other search engines), for "latex mattress" you'll get
some web sites.
Jo Ann