Re: [VACList] Double Bed

I have custom spring mattress for the twin beds in my 66 Ambassador. I had
them made to order by a local company for about $125 each. They are
extremely comfortable. The other advantage over foam is the lifespan. I
understand spring mattress have an almost unlimited lifespan, where as, foam
mattress decompose over time and need replacing on a fairly regular basis (I
have been told anywhere from 5 to 10 years is the optimum lifespan for a
foam mattress). Of course, with a spring mattress it is not upholstered (it
just has the std blue cover), so I use bedspreads on them during the day.
 Jarrod