[VACList] axle replacement

This makes sense to me.  Can anyone tell me how to determine the correct
arm angle?  The axles are available with different angles.  I know that I have
read that 15 degrees down is good but is that about where I want a new
axle to start?  Or is there a way to calculate the spring rate at different
angles and different weights based on information the manufacturer
should have if only I knew enough to ask.

Joy I'm still hoping to get an update on your axle replacement project if your
out there.

Thanks,

Dick
'62 Bambi