Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #33

Hey David
        been in stelth mode for months at last something I can talk
about had a 73 or 74 travell all
345 engine auto trans 4wd air all options was good accept for rust.
pulled great, at the time I was pulling a 25 ft Bendix citation. the
good thing was a nice 10 miles gallon forward or reverse 10 solid miles
to a gallon. but when it needed a tune up it really hit the skids 3 to 5
at best.Nice ride easy to handle no quirks of any kind.
      Pete Highlands (n3rlj)
67 caravell 47 plymouth tow (318ci) 904 Trans. 8 3/4 chrysler w/323s