Re: [VACList] Chrome paint

Bobby,
You're right that is expensive. I guess their claim of $1 to $5 per sq ft is
correct once you've purchased their start-up kit. I did find another source
for home plating materials though. It's www.caswellplating.com . They have
kits available at much lower costs and offer a "conductive" primer if you
want to plate not metallic parts or just want to fix those huge pits in pot
metal with bondo. I bought their plating manual which is well worth the $25
if you want to learn how to get professional results in your garage. I'm
planning on attempting some plating this winter. I'll let the list know how
it works out.
Colin Hyde
57 Sovereign of the Road
59 Ambassador International