[VACList] A tow vehicle question

Hello All-

It off season for me and so I am planning next year's restoration activities.
I am going to drop in a "crate engine" for my 1988 GMC 2500 Suburban which I
love. The original is beginning to show its age, high miles, and taste for
oil.

Where in the world does one get a "Crate Engine" ? I know lots about
rebuilds, and ordering from Jasper engine rebuilders among others. Where do
you find a new engine in a crate?

I looking to get next summer (June before the International) a 5.7 ltr (350)
GMC engine. Any direction will be greatly appreciated.

Alex in Indiana
66 Safari & Overlander
8728