[VACList] Argosy color match

Hi all,

Has anyone found a reasonable match to the Argosy color in a spray can at
any of the hardware stores?  I need a quick coat of Rustoleum or something
else to cover bad spots on the front galvanized dome of my trailer where the
paint has worn off.  Something to protect it over the winter from snow and
rain.  We might have a warm day left where I can touch this up a bit.

I could brush or roll something on too.

I know the formula for the paint color is still available, and I will look
into that next spring.  I would guess the paint has faded some over the
years and will not match for doing touchups.

I have found some epoxy appliance paints at the hardware store that are
close in color, but I am worried they might interfere with new paint when I
am ready to do the correct job.  Should I use a spray primer to avoid
difficulties next spring?  I have heard of one person who painted their
whole trailer with Rustoleum, and it looked good.  Much lighter than the
present color.  They did not say if a primer was used, but mentioned the
intention to clear coat it soon.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Jim Widdicombe