Re: [VACList] Vintage Puller

Bob,

About 5 years ago I was in the process of moving a 64 Falcon from Cincinnati
to Michigan when I ran into a problem of gas dripping from the fuel pump.
The closest Ford dealer didn’t stock parts for cars that old (the young
counter man didn't know what a Falcon was) but did give me a number for a
place that did. When I called and explained my problem, the voice on the
other end said it probably wasn’t the pump but the screw on filter mounted
on top.  In any event, he stocked both!   I went out and checked and he was
correct.  Needless to say, I was impressed with his knowledge.  Six bux
later I was on my way with a new filter and “O” ring.  I no longer have the
Falcon but I did keep the business card from this parts house. They told me
that they had parts for vehicles all the way back to the Model A.   They may
be able to help you with the gaskets for the wing vents.  Here is all of the
info off of that card.

Better yet...I just did a search and found they have a web site!

http://www.greensalescompany.com/

Don (MI)