Re: [VACList] Vintage Puller

Thanks Dr. G. for the info on the 302.  I will check all the hoses and
rubber parts for rot and wear.  I added a second "house" battery from my old
truck.  Just connected hot lead to hot lead and ground to ground.  I assume
this will work but am waiting for clarification.

This 73 Camper van is so clean that it even turns the heads of younger kids
when we park in town.  The biggest problems currently seen are that the
heater motor doesn't work.  I would also like to get rid of, or fix the air
conditioning.  Rubber around the wind wings doesn't fit tightly.

I measured the length to be only 14 feet.  Add the Safari and I should be
styling with a total caravan length less than 40 feet.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA