Re: [VACList] aluminum cleaning miracle

Lexxy ,
    I would imagine not far down the aisle from the gasket remover there
should be some Nitrile painters gloves - get `em and use `em . Might be a
good idea to get a quality respirator with niosh chemical filters too.
    Any of the strippers or cleaners which actually work have a nasty habit
of  entering your cells thru osmosis , skin , lungs , wherever and really
rippin up the old DNA .
    Will do it just as well where you live as it does in Calif. , it did it
here in Maine . I used to joke in the shop where I restored classic cars
about causing cancer in Ca . Now its not so funny anymore that its my cells
going crazy and I`m playing cheat the reaper .
    So , use some protection cause it all adds up , lots of bad stuff for
sale and in the air and H2o . And dont smoke . Sorry about the lecture .
   Love and cranberries
    Chris Elliott