Re: [VACList] Tank Repacement

HI:
I would like to suggest that if you are considering the new aluminum tanks
from AirstreamDreams, that you consider adding a few more dollars and
getting the tank gauges as well... They are able to fit up to the control
panels on the newer units, but I would spend the money just to have the
gauge on the tank... You can do everything you need to do with out the
gauge, but it is a lot easier to tell just how much gas is left/used and
which one needs to be refilled just by looking at the gauge...

I purchased two 30# with gauge and am totally satisfied with the tanks and
the supplier...

Jim