Re: [VACList] Rustoleum Paint

I worked for an agriculter business some years back, and they had to paint
large fertilizer trucks to keep the beds from rusting through.  I think it
was something like a gallon of zinc oxide primer with a quart of penatrol,
and then Columbia industrial paint with more penatrol.  It was like a ritual
among the chemical fertilizer companies.  The rust with all the chemicals
was bad.  Penatrol was something much respected.  Great thread!

JimW