Re: [VACList] Grounding my Airstream

Heres another question I have , if the grounding wire is attached to the
metal box and in turn to the trailer skin thru the screws to skin ,and from
there to the earth thru my jack to the hopefully damp ground , what about
the fixtures in the fiberglass end caps of my '63 ? is just grounding to the
box itself enough ?  insulated from the frame in the fiberglass . Evidently
so , cause thats how it was - but since I`m rewireing is there a better way
?
   Chris