RE: [VACList] Grounding my Airstream

I have one of these testors and know how to test for grounded circuits
but we don't leave the trailer plugged in all the time.  We don't have
anything in it right now as far as a battery charger or anything at all
but we have a CB box and some outlets that we use when we work on it.  I
just wondered cuz we are leaving for 2 weeks and if it should
thunderstorm or the electrical lines that hang over it get taken down
from a tree limb perhaps it should be grounded.  It just sits in the
driveway. I don't know the rules.

Lexxy/Lynn
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/index.htm