Re: [VACList] Argosy-Strip Paint OFF

Joy,
I'm afraid you mixed up me with my response to Brad's query. I already have
two Airstreams and have no intention of trying to make an Argosy look
exactly like an Airstream although I would imagine if someone put a lot of
effort into it, it could probably be done. I would think that if the
galvanizing was removed, steel polished then clear coated then you might
have something.....but yes I agree with you, just get an Airstream if you
really want that "look".
Colin Hyde