Re: [VACList] Re: Heaters

Hinges are the only way to go with the CAT.  They allow you to direct the
heat into the space where it is needed.  I think your Airstream Dealer has
to march to a different set of standards than a person who is doing it
theirselves.  There is no technical reason why a properly hinged CAT poses a
safety threat.  And if you go around looking for codes to stop you from
doing things, you'll never do anything.  I know places where you are not
allowed to park your Airstream by code :(

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA