[VACList] Re: Heaters

Hi Terry and others,

Although I agree with Terry that installing the heater on a hinge is a great
idea, you may want to check your local/US codes before doing so.  I live in
Ontario and wanted to do the same thing as I had seen a trailer with one.
However, I was told by our Airstream dealer that they would not do it as it
was against the Canadian Propane Code.

I echo Terry's other comments and would never want a trailer without a CAT.
Who knows in the middle of winter (well it might be cold) where you might be
(a truck stop or someplace with no electricty) and you need heat - a CAT
will do the job very well with no drain on the battery.

Cheers,
Don #6939
1993 34 Limited
mckelvay@execulink.com