[VACList] Ceiling lights

I just bought three overhead light lenses from inland.rv
The quality of the plastic and color of the light are dramatically better
than the old yellow stock lenses.  I had some difficulty fitting the new
lenses into the stock fixtures.  Had to sand the plastic edge down to fit
inside the lip of the metal stock fixture.

Included in the box with the lenses was a small piece of paper saying "This
lens requires a long shank ceiling light switch, Part #53200"  I checked the
part number at inlandrv.com and they had no such number.  Is there a
standard parts number system for electrical switches?

I realize this issue came up a few months back and I was pointed to Lowes.
Should this number be the key at Lowes?  For the time being I have the
lenses screwed down with only the small thumbscrew around the switch. I am
storing the aluminum bars that run the length of the lenses.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA