RE: [VACList] Napier stripper

I haven't finished mine yet, but at the the rate it's been going, I estimate
it's going to take less than 3 gallons for my 22' Safari.  'Course, I didn't
have to do a whole big side panel, thanks to the forklift accident!  It's an
ill wind, as they say...  I find that the return on the higher price of the
Napier comes not in greater coverage than conventional stripper (it
seems about the same), but in labor/time savings and in minimizing
toxicity.

Amanda