[VACList] Wood bending...

In our 77 Sovereign, center bath, there is a curtain valence that is
vinyl covered metal.
  ya with me? In the living room area, two straight sections. One on the
drivers side of the coach and one on the passenger side over the single
window beside the door. Still with me?
	A few months ago, I got the nifty Idea to cover the vinyl part with
an 1/8th inch thick piece of oak and attach with small rivets. (if you
need pictures, I can get you some) The end product looks really nice and
goes well with all the other oak goodies in the front room area. Now
that i've got you somewhat caught-up, here's the problem at hand.
	I would like to do the same thing in the bedroom but, as you
already know, the "Valence" wraps around the tail causing a rather
difficult problem. HOW to bend two pieces of 1/8th inch thick x 4ft.
5in. long x 2 5/8 in. wide oak strips to match the "curve" without
breaking them in the process! any feedback is appreciated.
Jeff & Daile
With dreams of the road...