[VACList] Tile Removal

Hello All,
I have tried to remove the tile in the 59 Traveler with no success. I
have used a heat gun, water, chisel, putty knife, stripper, torch; I had
to draw the line at the jackhammer. The edges on some tiles are curled
but the centers as stuck down and I'm only able to remove the parts of
the tile but usually left with the backing still on the floor. Does
anyone have the secret of removing these things? I need to get to the
flooring to fix some rot here and there but the amount of damage doesn't
warrant a full floor removal.

Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425