Re: [VACList] Tile Removal

[ Note: This mail was converted from HTML to text by majordomo.
        Formatting might be poor. ]

Yeah...we had the same chore!!!  I scraped while cussing the whole
  time....I've since been told that Jasco makes an adhesive remover
  that works well with softening the black felt.  It may not eliminate
  all the scraping, it just makes it easier.  You may want to give it a
  try...

  If it helps to know you are not alone...we have a page on our website
  addressing this "project".  It's:
  www.insideout-design.net/maxwell/during/flooring.html

  Good luck, my aching-back is with you  :-)

  --
  Shari Davis
  '64 GlobeTrotter