[VACList] Windows for 1965 Overlander

Hello All,
I'm looking for some help in finding some windows or suitable replacements
for a 1965, Overlander. It is an International model if it makes a difference.
They are flat windows , mounted in an aluminum frame. The top frame ( the best
that I can explain it ) has a " C " type aluminum molding that runs the length
of the top frame. This molding locks into a reverse " C " type molding on the
top window seal. This forms the hinge form which it hangs.  I have tried
Inland RV and several salvage yards but no luck.  The windows are square on
the corners and not rounded measuring appx. 21 1/2" X  28  3/4".  The trailer
has other windows of the same design but bigger, I figure that if I can't find
the small ones I could cut down the larger ones if I could find them.  I know
that in 66 they went to the curved windows and the rounded corners. I am wonder
ing if these windows in 65 were particular to that year or if earlier model
used this design.

I am new to this and this is my first trailer.  I could, and would, appreciate
any and all help and suggestions.

Earl Peck
1965 Overlander International