[VACList] '68 airstream pix

http://Petesairstreampix@groups.msn.com/Petesairstreampix/68airstream.msnw
I tried to send a link to some pictures of my '68 airstream renovation, but
many of you had trouble getting to the MSN site.  I created an MSN group and
moved the pictures to the link above.  A couple of folks tried the link and
it seems to be working well.  I've been working on the trailer for about a
year and a half.  I replaced all of the appliances, the bath floor and all
new interior wood.  It is about 50% original design and 50% custom.  I
changed from walnut to oak and used pergo in the kitchen and entry.  I have
a lot of drawers and doors to make this winter, them I'm off to florida to
finishe the outside.  Any comments and/or suggestions are welcome.
Pete