RE: [VACList] Windows for 1965 Overlander

Greetings Earl!

I am not entirely clear on whether you are looking for replacement glass
- - or an entire window assembly with frame and mechanisms.  If all you
need to do is replace the glass, a competent glass shop should be able
to cut and install the glass.  I have had three window panes replaced in
my Overlander over the years and each time either a glass shop or my
Airstream dealer performed the service.   Replacement gasket material
may be difficult to find.  The last time the front window was replaced
on my '64 Overlander, the dealer had to reuse the existing gasket
material.

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359