Re: [VACList] '77 Argosy Minuet with aluminum floor

I've been thinking about this.  If it is original, it was cutting edge for
1977 - maybe Charlie Burke might know if Argosy tried it out.  Check and see
if it runs underneath the interior walls or butts up to them. (check under
the cabinet areas).

The way we fix similar problems in aircraft is with a sheet of stainless
steel sheet in the aisleway under the carpet until the floorboard can be
replaced.  I think the foam would result in all sorts of lumpy damage.

Best of luck,
RJ