Re: [VACList] '77 Argosy Minuet with aluminum floor

Hi all,

  This morning I went out with a thin knife and checked to see if the
aluminum floor runs underneath the walls.  Since I have the furnace out it
was easy to check there.  The floor runs under the wall about the thickness
of the wall.  Were the water heater drains to the ground through a hole in
the floor I can see the styrafoam is one inch thick between two sheets of
aluminum.  At the door it is easy to see it goes underneath since it has
pulled away from the door frame some what.  This one might be easy to fix.
Under the seat next to the curbside door is the same.  When I get to the
electrical to clean up that mess I will check in that compartment also. :)

Thanks for you tip about the stainless sheet.  A good solution without
creating more damage.

Soon as I get the lights hooked up I want to weigh the trailer and see how
much lighter it is without all that wood.

Thanks

JimW