Re: [VACList] Source for louver window springs / clips?

Greetings Sarah!

My source for those clips went out of business when a new highway caused
their property to be condemned under eminent domain.  You might try what I
did to find that source.  Check the yellow pages in a college town where
there are typically a number of mobile home parks, and look for "Mobile Home
Parts and Service"  or something similar.  Begin inquiring around, and you
will likely find that one of the older businesses will have the part you
need - - they were quite common in my area in both older mobile homes as
well as in 3-season rooms and storm doors.  The window retainer clips were
usually the easiest of the jalousie window parts to find.

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible (Towcar in Training)