[VACList] Source for louver window springs / clips?

 Hi all -- anyone know where I can get those little metal spring-y
  things that hold the window louver glass in its frame?  InlandRV has
  what they call window "clips" but they are way too much metal; mine
  are just an arched strip about an inch and a half long, maybe a
  quarter inch wide.  I've seen them used for picture framing but those
  are 2-3" long and just slightly too long to fit correctly into the
  louver frame.  Anyone know where I can find them?

  --Sarah
  '62 Tradewind

  PS Pearl, please don't part out your trailer!  You are my
  inspiration, I'd be sad to think you didn't have at least the
  possibility of taking off on a wild adventure.   Driveway cruising
  can be fun too if it works for you!