[VAC] Mirrors for the 75 Travelall

Hello All,

Do any of you have lying around in the basement or garage a set of those mirrors that attach to the front fenders of your car or truck that you want to sell? You know the kind, big, silver with long arms that attached with a clamp or strap. I remember my dad used a set on our old Checker when he pulled the SOB we owned and that would seem to fit my needs. If you do and want to get them out of your way, drop me a line off list and I’ll be glad to take them off your hands!

Thanks and see you down the road (behind me with those big old mirrors)

Ed

68 Sovereign

59 Traveler

75 IHC Travelall