[VAC] Re: equal-i-zer

Hi Jim ,
    Nice to see you back on the list , I wondered where you`ve been .., glad the
hitch worked out for you , and Thanks to Charlie for turning me on to it . I wish I
had put a few more miles on it this season , but the trips I did take were nice and
safe ones . You dont have to travel far to have trouble , statistically . I`m a
happy customer....
    One thing I have noticed is that the end of the bars which go into the head have
gotten a little beat , and that the clip thingys on the other end have worn some ,
but it may be because I dont tension the bars too tight as my trailer is so light .
But no more wear than other trunions would have I`m sure .
     On an unrelated product report , my rv solarboost 2000e seems to have crapped
out , and one of my gell batterys has started to sort of cave in , it looks like
its  sucked dry . I dont know which happened first , but the battery`s are deader
than a doornail . So that gives you an idea of how much I`ve used the trailer ( not
since end of july ) this year . I guess the mystery light came on ,( the switch
seems to think for itself ) , which would`nt be a problem if the solar was working ,
but it was`nt .
   If it aint one thing its another . I plan on camping anyway this weekend , use
candles if I have too !
Chris Elliott