[VAC] Tim's plumbing job

As many of you know, I quit ;-)  Several weeks ago after the plumbing failed
in my '71 Safari flooding the trailer.

I replaced all the plumbing with CPVC.  I finally hooked the hose up to it
today and no leaks execpt for one tiny water seep near the new check valve
at the water inlet.  I'll just keep and eye on it and hope it seals itself.

Other than that every thing seams fine.  I still have to clean up a bit, and
put some clamps on the piping like the copper had to hold the piping to the
floor.

All in all, I am glad its done and hope to be leak free for the next 31
years!

You can see some pics here...

http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/airstream/plumbing.htm

-Tim