[VAC] Re: Water lines

I used some reinforced plastic tubing where the water lines had frozen in the
past, fastened them with hose clamps and it seems to work well.  When I got
the trailer someone had used plain old water hose in one spot and it was
still working OK but I replaced it with the tubing.  It comes in lots of
sizes and bends nicely around tight spots.There are flexible gas lines that
are used for connecting the bottles to the regulator but I don't know it this
material can be used inside the trailer? I would think that getting a leak
free connection might be a problem?

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado