[VAC] Re: Updating to External Utility Connections

Hoo Hah,

You must have some awful wimpy meeses in the country, our city mice knosh on
duxseal like it was taffy.  We have to fill the conduits with bronze or
stainless steel wool, then plug with duxseal.  Of course maybe the mice like
the fiber optic cable in our cabinets more than what you got in your farm
equipment?

By the way, planning on trying the stainless steel wool this year on the
trailers.  Let you know in the spring if it works.

Matt
--
Pam, Matt and Darrell Worner
WBCCI, VAC, WNJU & WDCU #4971