[VAC] Re: "air guitars" & puller rentals

Dave,
That is exactly what I did, built my own adapter.  Then I realized the best
approach for me was to rewire the trailer plug to "Standard" seven blade in
the event my tow vehicle ever breaks down and somebody else has to tow my
trailer.  Better chance that a newer truck will have blade type.  I only did
this because my round style was shot, otherwise the adapters work fine.  I
also carry the seven-to-four adapter just in case somebody offers to help
that is wired for a boat only.
Randy