[VAC] Re: Electrical Mystery

Disconnect the wires to this breaker. This will take it out of the
circuit. Then see if every thing works including charging the battery.
If everything works, you will know that the problem is down stream from
this breaker.
If it does not work, you may have two problems.
I am assuming this is a 15 to 30 amp breaker. This would be a branch
circuit. It would not me a main breaker which I would assume to be 50
amp.

> Shore power doesn't work, the battery will not charge and the entire
> system
> seems to be inoperative.

Put a good digital volt meter on the battery terminals and check the
voltage of the system. Then connect to shore power and check again.
If the voltage does not go up, the converter may be bad. Disconnect the
converter and check the output of it. If not 12 - 14 volts, find out
why.

Now that you have done all this, find the appliances /lights that do not
work because the breaker is disconnected. One of them may be bad. Look
at the wiring to each of them and see if there is an obvious wiring
problem.