[VAC] Re: electrical mystery

Thanks for the suggestions...Yes, Burning Man was quite spectacular and I
advise anyone to experience it at least once in their lifetime (with their
Airstream of course).  I tried cleaning the contacts on both sides of the
car connection and still no luck.

This may or may not be related to the running light problem, but there seems
to be some other electrical damage to the system as well, in that the
battery OR shore power when plugged in, is not transferring any power to the
trailer.  Battery has been tested and is good.  But it seems as if something
'tripped' when I tried attaching the low power generator.  As I wrote in my
original e-mail, I seem to recall something about "automatically resetting"
breakers somewhere in the system.  Does anyone know about these or where
they are or if they could be the problem?

Thanks again,

Yosef
yos@L3i.com