Re: 1966 Window breakage prevention

Hi Paul

The curved windows in my 66 TradeWind are also intact so far. I tend to use
the door screen and front and back windows for ventilation so the rare
curved windows are not exposed to risk. I figure if the flat front or back
window breaks I will be able to have a replacement made easily. Soon I will
put in a Fantastic Fan and eliminate the need to open windows (other than a
slightly open front window to provide cross ventilation while the rear fan
is running on exhaust).

We had a Fantastic Fan in our 60 Overlander that worked great.

I think a lot of the frameless windows must break just by hitting them with
things or walking into them when open, they are not very visible when open.

Take Care
Terry O'Neill
Calgary
66 Trade-Wind Double